Customizable Google Analytics dashboards & reports for WordPress
- Google Analytics reports
- Google Tag Manager
- Demographic and interest reports
- Easy connection wizard
- Google Analytics 4 API
Track all your stats in one place
- Customize data and dashboards to suit
- Monitor posts, pages, and referring links
- Real time stats and analytics
- Multisite analytics reports
Easy GA Connect Wizard
- Quick and easy connect
- Connect via Google Analytics account
- Connect via tracking ID
- Create a custom API Project
Google Tag Manager
- Full Tag Manager interface
- Track and manage GTM tags
- Enable built-in variables
- Define custom variables
- GTM plugin integration
- Verify data sent to GTM
Complete Analytics Dashboard
- Pulled from Google Analytics
- Set viewing time period
- Real-time stats and breakdowns
- Sessions, users, and page views
- Average time on page and bounce rate
- Track medium, social network, and search engines
- View top pages, posts, and countries
- Track multisite analytics
- WordPress dashboard analytics widget
User Roles & Permissions
- Control who sees reports
- Limit capabilities
- Give users access to specific data
Display Ad Integration
- One-click enable
- Activate Google Display Advertising
- Add demographic and interest reports
- Mask personal information
- Collected IP addresses cannot be used by Google
- Comply with GDPR and other local regulations
- Simple one-click setup wizard
- Easy Multisite integration
- Real-time reporting
- One tracking code for the entire network
- Individual post/page statistics viewer
- Customize reports
- Anonymize IP masking
- Analytics dashboard widget
- Google Display Ads integration
- Statistics overview screen
- Limit access based on user role
- Track visits, page views, and trends
- See visit duration and bounce rate
- Track top post, pages, and referring links
- World map with visitors by country
- Graphs for fast visual reference
- Collect subdomain data
- Track mapped domains
- Google Analytics 4 integration and tracking
- Google Tag Manager integration
- Google API project
- Toggle statistics date range
Frequently asked questions
One WordPress installation per hosting droplet. Each plan is an isolated and compartmentalized instance using dedicated resources to ensure your site is blazing-fast and secure. Our backup, staging, and other hosting tools are specifically designed to host and support one dedicated WP installation per plan.
It’s funny that we have to answer both of these questions all the time! Compared to shared hosting (stuffing hundreds of websites onto one server) we are somewhat expensive, BUT compared to other managed and dedicated hosts we are incredibly affordable!
This is because we are leveraging cutting-edge technology (DigitalOcean and Linode are our hosting partners) and charging an absolute minimal markup on those for our additional services.
Incredibly easily if you choose! Our experts can handle the whole migration process for you! No limit on sites. If you want to migrate 20 sites to us, then we’ll migrate all 20 for you at no additional cost. We also provide an automated migration tool if you would like to manage the migration yourself.
Yes! We include, at no extra cost, a range of email solutions – from unlimited email forwarding (so you can forward email@example.com to whatever email account you like and then ‘send as’ from that account) and also email at your actual domain that you can log into and send from using Outlook, Apple Mail, or whatever client you’d like.
Indeed! Every site gets a free SSL cert from Let’s Encrypt. We also offer free Wildcard SSL for Multisite subdomains, which are automatically set up and configured for you.
Every site hosted with us gets its own dedicated droplet to maximize performance. That means none of your server resources are shared with any other sites! No need to worry about someone else’s site slowing yours down or even worse, taking it down.
Yes, you can! Unlike other hosts, we don’t limit what plan you can host Multisite or WooCommerce on. Of course, if you choose to use a very resource-heavy theme or package of plugins and/or have a great deal of traffic, then you will need to choose a more powerful plan. We recommend a Business or Custom plan for growing eCommerce stores and resource-intensive sites.
If you have a query, our expert support team is always standing by and ready to assist with deciding which level is right for you (and also to recommend more resource-friendly solutions that can save you money on hosting!).
Yes, we offer a fully functional, one-click staging environment, with all the features you need for safety testing and development. Quickly push changes between live and staging and reset in a click if required. Our staging is also super secure and password-protected to prevent abuse.