Safe, convenient, and space-efficient WordPress backups
- Incremental backups
- Automate and schedule backups
- Daily, weekly, monthly
- Anytime, any day
- One-click restore
- Retain backups for 50 days
- View backup logs
- Exclude files and folders
- Set storage limit and region
- Instant email alerts
- Manage directly from the Snapshot dashboard
- Download local copies of backups
- Export copy of each backup
- 5-50GB WPMU DEV Storage (depending on the plan)
- Amazon S3
- Google Drive
- Create your ideal Snapshot Pro setup
- One-click applies to all sites
- Create unlimited configs
- Incremental, storage-saving backups
- 5GB-1TB FREE Storage
- Backup log records
- Third-party destinations: Amazon S3, Google Drive, Dropbox, FTP/SFTP, Amazon S3 compatible
- Two storage regions – the USA, and Europe (GDPR Compliant)
- Stores up to 30 backups for 50 days
- File exclusions – global and manual
- Email notifications
- Automated, scheduled backups
- Integration with Automate
- One-click backup restore, on-site and off-site
- Multisite compatible
- Snapshot configs – Apply your preferred settings to multiple sites
- Easy setup wizard
- Backup restore wizard
- Integrate and view WPMU DEV Hosting backups
- FTP restoration from the Hub
- HTTP/HTTPS Authentication for password-protected sites
Frequently asked questions
One WordPress installation per hosting droplet. Each plan is an isolated and compartmentalized instance using dedicated resources to ensure your site is blazing-fast and secure. Our backup, staging, and other hosting tools are specifically designed to host and support one dedicated WP installation per plan.
It’s funny that we have to answer both of these questions all the time! Compared to shared hosting (stuffing hundreds of websites onto one server) we are somewhat expensive, BUT compared to other managed and dedicated hosts we are incredibly affordable!
This is because we are leveraging cutting-edge technology (DigitalOcean and Linode are our hosting partners) and charging an absolute minimal markup on those for our additional services.
Incredibly easily if you choose! Our experts can handle the whole migration process for you! No limit on sites. If you want to migrate 20 sites to us, then we’ll migrate all 20 for you at no additional cost. We also provide an automated migration tool if you would like to manage the migration yourself.
Yes! We include, at no extra cost, a range of email solutions – from unlimited email forwarding (so you can forward firstname.lastname@example.org to whatever email account you like and then ‘send as’ from that account) and also email at your actual domain that you can log into and send from using Outlook, Apple Mail, or whatever client you’d like.
Indeed! Every site gets a free SSL cert from Let’s Encrypt. We also offer free Wildcard SSL for Multisite subdomains, which are automatically set up and configured for you.
Every site hosted with us gets its own dedicated droplet to maximize performance. That means none of your server resources are shared with any other sites! No need to worry about someone else’s site slowing yours down or even worse, taking it down.
Yes, you can! Unlike other hosts, we don’t limit what plan you can host Multisite or WooCommerce on. Of course, if you choose to use a very resource-heavy theme or package of plugins and/or have a great deal of traffic, then you will need to choose a more powerful plan. We recommend a Business or Custom plan for growing eCommerce stores and resource-intensive sites.
If you have a query, our expert support team is always standing by and ready to assist with deciding which level is right for you (and also to recommend more resource-friendly solutions that can save you money on hosting!).
Yes, we offer a fully functional, one-click staging environment, with all the features you need for safety testing and development. Quickly push changes between live and staging and reset in a click if required. Our staging is also super secure and password-protected to prevent abuse.